I am fortunate that I got the opportunity to write in various local, national and international publications. No idea, how the editors were so kind on me.
My area of interest lies in Foreign affairs, Politics, Political Economy, Geo-strategy and International relations. (My favorite subject was always Political Science and International Relations…as you might have guessed.)
1. ” U.S. Foreign Policy: Back to Realism ” – International Affairs Review, January 13, 2013.
2. ” Realism Calls ” – Pragati : Indian National Interest Review, February 1, 2013.
4. ” Women and War : Women in combat and the internal debate in the field of gender studies ” – Global Policy Journal, April 22, 2013.
5. ” Russia – China : Not a pivot but a tactical alignment ” – CLAWS, May 16, 2013.
* British News and Citizen Journalism website The-Latest.com, UK (where I am a Featured Contributor) I covered the Mumbai Terror Attacks of 2008 for them.
* Washington Examiner, USA.
* Jerusalem Post, Israel.
* Pravda, Russia.
* Otago Daily Times, New Zealand.
* Eurasia Review, USA.
* Space Daily, Australia.
* Times of Israel, Israel.
* Indian Weekender, New Zealand.
* My article on the fundamentalist riots in Kolkata against Taslima Nasrin, is featured in her website in a list of selected articles. (Taslima and Realpolitik, Dec 06, scroll down to pg. 101)
* My research project on “Media Coverage of Environmental Issue” published as a book by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing. You can find it online here on
If anyone wish to contact me for work related stuff, freelancing or guest columns, I am there on Facebook and Twitter. And here is my Journalisted profile, where you might find a treasure trove of my archived gems.
You can also email me at greywindz (at) gmail (dot) com, or smaitra_editor (at) yahoo (dot) in.